About Structure Engineering, Inc.
W. Harrison, P.E., President
Structure Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1987 by Michael W.
Harrison. Mr. Harrison, after ten years of experience in the building
design and construction industry, saw a need for a company that
could provide design services to architects, contractors, and building
owners. Since it's inception, Structure Engineering has been responsible
for the design and construction of more than 500 buildings ranging
in type and size, some to over 300,000 square feet. Mr. Harrison
is currently licensed to provide services in Washington, Oregon,
California, Idaho, and Colorado.
Michael W. Harrison holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
from Central Washington State College, 1974.
- Structural Engineers Association of Washington (South-Central
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- International Conference of Building Officials
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- Building Indusrty Association of Washington
- American Forest and Paper Association
Mr. Harrison is a registered Professional Engineer in the
- Washington, registration #24192
- Oregon, registration #16426
- Idaho, registration #9546
- Colorado, registration #234830
- California, registration #63084